Sunday, August 29, 2010

Daily requirements from a muslim

REQUIRED DAILY ACTIVITIES SA SU MO TU WE TH FRI COMMENTS

Got up for Fajr on time & prayed Fajr with its Sunnah

Made my morning Dhikr

Prayed all prayers on time & on earliest time possible

Made the recommended Dhikr after every prayer

Prayed all the 12 rakah of Sunnah prayers

Made Qunut/Dua for the Muslim Ummah in a prayer

Made Dua for my parents

Commanded one good

Forbade one evil

Prayed more than 1 fard prayer in a mosque (males)

Read the Tafsir of one verse of the Quran

Read one new Hadeeth & its meaning

Read 1 page of the Quran as a minimum (with understanding)

Attempted to increase in knowledge (reading/listening)

Attempted to practise one rare Sunnah of Rasulullah

Made one Muslim smile

Made my parents smile, hugged & kissed them

Did not argue, nor backbite with anyone

Did not harbour ill feelings in my heart against anyone

Did not do anything I was unsure about its permissibility

Tried my best to take care of my body

Gave charity (monetary)

Preserved or removed a harm from the environment

Made Dua for the Prophet (SAWS)

Make Tawbah & Istighfaar 100 times

Pondered 10 minutes about struggling for this Deen

Did a special deed that is secret between myself & Allah

Gave some of the extra food from Iftar to my neighbours

Made my afternoon Dhikr

Wrote down/updated my will

Pondered about my Death & of the Day of Judgement

Prayed absolute minimum 2 rakah Tahajjud prayer

Asked Allah for Jannah & refuge from Jahannam (x3)

Went to sleep in a state of Wudu

Went to sleep without ill feelings towards any Muslim

REQUIRED SPECIFICALLY ON FRIDAYS

Read Surah Kahf

Attempted to pray Jumah earliest time & best gathering

Pondered 5-10 minutes about the khutbah & its message

Took extra care to groom & maintain myself

Made Dua only for Rasulullah (SAWS)

WEEKLY REQUIREMENTS

Memorized minimum 1/4 page of the Quran (with understanding)

Memorized 1 hadeeth of Rasulullah

Memorized 1 Dua from the Sunnah

Fed/Clothed one needy person or gave a gift to one

Made Istikharah about an important matter

Attempted to join the hearts between two Muslims

No comments:

Post a Comment